Monday, June 25, 2012

96 Days (Mindy)

So with the influence of Jackie Warner at my side... at least in paper form, I am probably going to have a somewhat monotonous weekly diet, but hey whatever works.  My goal is 3 meals a day 400-500 calories each then a morning snack and afternoon snack 150-200 calories each.  No starchy carbs after lunch and protein with all 3 meals and 1 of the snacks.  Make sure to drink minimum of 1 gallon of water per day as well.  And during the week NO alcohol... but I refuse to give up my wine on the weekends!

Here is how today went:

Breakfast:
Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter smoothie (Oh mama this one was great!!)
- Frozen Banana
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1T peanut butter
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder 
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk

I also snacked on 1/2 cup 1.5% cottage cheese when I was making my food.


Look at all that yummy spinach!!

Morning Snack
- Apple
- 1/8 cup almonds

Lunch
- Salad from Trader Joes with mixed greens, tomatoes and mozzarella
- 1 leftover oatmeal cookie mmm home made could not resist

Afternoon Snack
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- Strawberry Serenity Kombucha (I rarely buy these because they are so expensive but I was at Whole Foods the other and just could not pass it up)

Dinner
For dinner I had tuna salad stuffed into bell peppers instead of bread
- 1 can of albacore tuna in water (total of 1/2 cup)
- 1 oz of plain 2% greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise
- 1-2T deli brown mustard
- Spoon of relish
- 1T parmesan cheese (the real non powder kind)
- Pinch of dill, pepper, onion powder, parsley
Sliced up 1/2 cucumber on the side



The tuna mixed really well with the bell pepper, it was so delicious!!

For my workout I ran for 30 minutes, then came home and lifted weights a la Jackie Warner.

Total Calories: 1536 
Total Burned (as of 9:10PM): 2564


No comments:

Post a Comment