Thursday, August 2, 2012

58 days (Mindy)

So I thought I'd better post before my sister kicks my butt!  I have been very bad about tracking what I have been eating... I have been making very good choices and working out a lot but have not been logging anything because I got bored..

So instead of posting what I ate all day, I will post my dinner recipe!


My freezer is getting way too packed so tonight the goal was to make dinner out of all freezer items... the other motivation was to make room for this...

If you can't tell what this is it is a Freezy Pup ice tray that freezes doggy treats... yes my dog is very spoiled.

So back to my freezer meal, I pulled out the frozen shrimp, edamame, and big ass bag of frozen veggies from Costco and got to work.

Shrimp Veggie Stir Fry
(1 serving)


Ingredients:
- Frozen Vegetables (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 6 shrimp or more
- 1tsp Sesame oil
- 3 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 3 tsp Soy Sauce

Cook the edamame and shrimp first according to directions.

In a wok heat on high the sesame oil, rice vinegar and soy sauce.  Add whatever seasonings you think would be good, I bet some sake, red pepper, or chili sauce would be amazing.  Once heated throw in the frozen vegetables and stir fry stirring frequently until heated thoroughly.  Add in the edamame and shrimp and stir fry until heated through.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment