Wednesday, June 27, 2012

94 Days (Mindy)

Happy Hump Day woot woot!

I hate end of the quarter time, work is crazy... and this week is especially crazy because I was out half the day Monday for a doctor's appointment, today I had an all day meeting and tomorrow I'll be out for a few hours at a dentist appointment *uh groan*... but I am proud of myself because despite working late every night this week I've managed to get in something of a workout!  Enough venting....

Breakfast
Oatmeal topped with 1tsp brown sugar, a cut up banana and splash of almond milk
- 2 eggs scrambled with a little bit of salsa


AM Snack
- Blueberry greek yogurt


Lunch
- Subway foot long veggie sandwich, no cheese and only mustard


PM Snack
1 cup cantaloupe


Dinner
Yummy yummy salad: chicken, lettuce, tomato, avocado, cucumbers, Parmesan cheese, and blue cheese vinaigrette dressing


So I got home tonight at almost 8PM from work and I knew I wanted to do a quick but effective workout I of course turned to the one and only Zuzana!!  She is all about short powerful workouts using maximum effort and I am gradually going through all of her ZWOW workouts... today was ZWOW #3.


Total Calories Eaten: 1576
Calories Burned (at 9:30PM): 1937 so I should hit 2100 by the end of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment