Saturday, June 2, 2012

Today's Workout (Mindy)

So one of my super fit girlfriends introduced me to bodyrock.tv which if you have never checked it out is a free website formally run by Zuzana and her hubby Freddie with loads of workout videos, nutrition advice etc.  Well the couple that ran the site got divorced and although it is still run by Freddie it is just not the same.

I just recently discovered that Zuzana, whose body is just ridiculous, has a new channel on You Tube and a Facebook Page.

I did this workout today... time was 35 minutes calories burned per my heart rate monitor was 430 calories whoo not bad!  Her focus is on short super high intense workouts that usually involve a lot of burpees and squats.

I am going to try to incorporate at least one of her workouts into my weekly workout plan... so go check her out, she is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment