Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday Workout (Mindy)

Today was just one of those days where I did not want to actually leave my house and go to the gym, which is one of the reasons I love Daily Burn.

So I strapped on these puppies (which I can't actually bring myself to leave the house in or go to the gym in because well they are shoes with toes and are so weird... more on the Vibrams later).... and logged into Daily Burn.



In the past few days my workouts have been very cardio centered, so today I wanted to focus on more muscle work.  I chose a long pilates workout and a second shorter workout.


The first workout was Power Pilates and while it did not get my heart rate up all that much, it was very ab intensive and I know I will be feeling it tomorrow!!  Calories burned...

I love my Polar heart rate monitor!!

The second workout was LUC 180 and the idea was that it would hit your lower body, upper body and core (hence the LUC) and there were 9 exercises for 20 reps each... 180 overall.  It was decent for a shorter workout but it was not my favorite that I have done so far on this site.


Calories burned...


No comments:

Post a Comment