Tuesday, June 26, 2012

95 Days (Mindy)

95 days and counting... this is week 3 of no alcohol during the week... not that I was an alcoholic or anything but I enjoyed a nice glass... or two... of wine at night most nights to help relax from a stressful day at work.  I do miss it but I am hoping the loss of alcohol calories starts reflecting on the scale!

Breakfast
(hodge podge of different yummy things)
- Plain greek yogurt with a 1/4 of Dark Chocolate & Red Berry Granola (brand is Nature's Path and it is so yummy!!)
- Piece of toast with 1T of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of cantaloupe

Snack
- Kind Fruit & Nut Bar

Lunch
- 2.5 ounces free range turkey breast wrapped in 1 slice of Havarti cheese
- Smoothie with spinach, mango, banana and Unsweetened almond milk



Snack
- Banana
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 3 oz baby carrots

Dinner 
- 5 oz chicken breast
- 1 cup yellow squash and zucchini


 I found this really delicious chicken seasoning at Whole Foods that I sprinkled on both the chicken and the squash and it was great on both!


My workout was from Bob Harper and it was a quick 20 minute workout but I burned almost 300 calories not too shabby!

Calories Eaten: 1626
Burned So Far (9PM): 2064 so I should hit between 2200-2300 the rest of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment