Thursday, July 26, 2012

65 Days (Jennie)

65 days... just a shade over 2 months to go, yikes! This morning was supposed to be day 3 of P90X, Back and Biceps. We have somehow managed to lose this workout in the 3 years we've owned P90X, I have no clue where it went. Possibly mixed up in a DVD case with one of the kids' movies. My plan was to get up and do something different, either find something on Youtube or another arm/strength workout. But my phone (alarm clock) had other plans and locked up on me again. Grrr... I dropped it several months ago and cracked the screen. I can't find anyone locally to repair it and am not too keen on sending it out for repair, so using it as-is until my contract is up in January. It's generally still fine, but sometimes acts a bit wonky, this was one of those mornings. I woke up to hubby's alarm instead and looked over at my phone, which had dutifully gone off, just made no sound. Frustrating, but I'm not horribly disappointed about a rest day, I've been hurting after all the pullup madness of day 1. I did go for a 2 mile walk at lunch and plan to knock out a little something before bed so I don't feel so guilty. Note to self, start setting backup alarm again!

Food for the day
Breakfast: turkey bacon and coffee
Morning snack: granola bar
Lunch: work had a BBQ for us today, which was awesome! I had tri-tip, salad, cantaloupe and a small piece of cornbread and skipped over the tasty looking pasta salads and ice cream.
Afternoon snack: a small handful of almonds
Dinner: "Brinner" night- breakfast for dinner- dutch baby again

Total calories in: 1800
Calories burned: 2100
Workout: 2 mile walk

No comments:

Post a Comment