Monday, July 9, 2012

82 Days (Jennie)

Just another manic Monday... how I wish it were Sunday...

I went and slept right through my alarm this morning. It was one of those mornings where I just snoozed and snoozed and snoozed. By the time my brain finally woke up, it was time to get ready for work. Oops! But it was probably just as well, I believe I'm overdue for a rest day anyway. The downside of that is my calorie burn for the day is pretty abysmal. I was hoping to squeeze in a walk at lunch, but had a meeting instead and I wasn't able to find the time to make it happen unfortunately.

I tried not to go over-the-top today since I skipped my workout.

Breakfast
Small homemade banana bread muffin (I baked them last night- brought the rest to work), turkey bacon and coffee



AM Snack

Chobani Greek yogurt and a banana

Lunch
Salad (romaine, carrots, edamame, red bell peppers, guacamole, corn, turkey and a little ranch


PM Snack
Granola bar and 10 almonds (all that I had left- darn!)

Dinner
Hubby was kind enough to make his deconstructed galumpke again, nice and filling but not too heavy.

Calories in: 1700
Calories burned: 2000 by end of the day
No workout :(  But back to it in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment