Tuesday, July 10, 2012

81 Days (Jennie)

Wow, it's already 1/3 of the way through July! Mudder is going to be here before I know it. It felt good to get back up in the saddle this morning. I realized how my morning workout really shapes my day. It's always a fight to get up and do it, but the regret from not working out follows me much longer than the benefit of the extra hour of sleep.

So... here's the rundown!

Breakfast
Post-workout protein shake (vanilla protein powder, spinach, blueberries and unsweetened almond milk)

AM Snack
Grapes and 3 slices of turkey bacon

Lunch
Salad (romaine, carrots, edamame, red bell peppers, guacamole, corn, grilled chicken breast, corn, jalapenos, ranch)

PM Snack
Granola bar (I'm having a hard time quitting you, granola!)

Dinner
Tacos! I did have one small corn tortilla, but ate the rest without. Marinated grilled carne asada (sooo good!), avocado, salsa and veggie refried beans. Oh, and some fresh watermelon. :)

Calories in: 1900
Calories burned: 2300
Workout: Asylum Vertical Plyo and P90X Ab RipperX

No comments:

Post a Comment