Friday, July 13, 2012

78 Days (Jennie)

I'm so excited for my heat rate monitor, it's all set to be delivered tomorrow! And how much of a goofball am I that I'm excited for a heart rate monitor?I think I will actually be excited to do my workout tomorrow, just to test it out.

This morning started out with sleeping in... again. Hubby's alarm didn't go off and I seem to be really good at hitting snooze in my sleep. I did get up and go for a quick 1.5 mile jog, so I was proud of myself for getting up and doing that instead of what I would normally do "oops, oh well" and go back to sleep for 20 more minutes. It's been a rough week and I think my body is crying out for a little extra sleep. Hopefully we'll have a relatively quiet weekend and can get a little rest (and housework) done.

Food for the day
Breakfast: protein shake (vanilla protein powder, blueberries, unsweetened almond milk and spinach)
Morning snack: turkey bacon, coffee and grapes
Lunch:we had a department lunch at work today at a BBQ place down the street from our office. I limited lunch to the brisket, fruit and salad and was able to pass by the rolls, potato salad and dessert
Afternoon snack: nectarine and tea with stevia
Dinner: cheese pizza... not great, but at least it was thin crust and I kept portions well-controlled. We tend to go out to dinner on Friday nights and pizza nights are always rough. I looooove pizza, it's tough to resist. Overall calories for the day are still well within my limit though, so I don't feel too bad.

Total calories in: 1640
Calories burned: 2200

No comments:

Post a Comment