Monday, July 23, 2012

68 Days (Jennie)

The countdown to Tough Mudder is quickly approaching the 2 month mark. It's hard to believe, it feels like just the other day I was registering, wondering what I was thinking. But September seemed so far away, I had plenty of time to train, right?

From here on out, I want to really focus on upper body strength, that's an area I struggle with. The plan is to emphasize the P90X upper body workouts and sub in some Asylum workouts here and there for variety. I will master a pull-up!

Food for the day
Breakfast: Drew's protein shake minus the banana since I was out. I did pick up more at the store tonight, it adds a smoothness to the shake that I really missed.
Morning snack: coffee. I was in a rush to make a 9am meeting and didn't plan well to grab anything else on my way out the door.
Lunch: salad with tuna and ranch
Afternoon snack: granola bar and more coffee. Sometimes the day just calls for a little afternoon caffeine.
Dinner: two shrimp tacos with cabbage and corn tortillas

Calories in: 1870
Calories burned: 2200
Workout: P90X Kenpo X

No comments:

Post a Comment