Sunday, July 1, 2012

90 Days (Jennie)

Sunday funday. Hubby and I took the kids to play tennis today. I took them a few weeks ago, we had fun but I spent most of the time running after balls and helping them learn to serve. Playing with hubby today was a whole other story though, definitely a lot more playing and a lot more running. My hips are hurting! But we were out there a good three hours, I have the sunburn to prove it!

Breakfast
Homemade lemon ricotta pancakes (3 small) with blueberry compote and 3 slices turkey bacon

AM Snack
Granola bar (while at the tennis court)

Lunch
Jamba juice- I have a buy one get one free coupon right now that I'm having trouble not taking advantage of! Jamba has a new light menu which is great, they offer quite a few 24 oz (original) sized drinks for under 300 calories.

Dinner
It was a busy weekend, we were out and about a lot and not a lot of time to cook. We stopped at Freebirds, which is a new (in our area) build-your-own burrito place, similar to Chipotle. I had a steak burrito bowl (grass-fed beef, awesome!), with pico de gallo, corn salsa, avocado, lettuce, a little veggie refried beans, cheddar... tasty! And a few chips (oops).

Dessert
Well, the upside of 3 hours of tennis (and aching hips) is lots of calories burned. We went out for frozen yogurt tonight, I splurged with a few chocolate chips on top.

Total calories in for the day about 2000. Burn should be up to about 2750 by the end of the day. And on that note... time to take these aching hips to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment