Friday, July 6, 2012

85 Days (Jennie)

Happy Friday! I went for my first run today in a looooooong time, and first run ever in my fugly Vibrams. Although I work out in them daily, I have yet to take them in the great outdoors. Today I worked from home, so it was a nice chance to get out for a quick run and test them out. My pace is fairly slow, I definitely won't be winning any races anytime soon, but I've got to start somewhere.

Calorie rundown for today:

Breakfast
3 scrambled eggs with 1 cup wilted spinach, 1 T salsa (that's all I had left!) with a little sprinkling of cheese. And coffee, of course.

Lunch
I made a salad, had to get a little crafty with it though since I was about out of dressing and a few other salad ingredients. Butter lettuce, corn, ground turkey, avocado, green chiles, the remaining teaspoon or so of ranch we had... and enchilada sauce remaining from the other night's dinner. It actually wasn't half bad, although the little bit of ranch helped I think.

PM Snack
Fresh strawberries

Dinner
Burger with cheese, tomato, lettuce, pickles, ketchup and mustard.

Calories in: 2000 (a little higher than I wanted- but I wasn't planning on a cheeseburger dinner, so I didn't eat accordingly either)
Calories burned: 2300 by end of the day
Workout: 1.5 mile run and 2 1/2 rounds of Cross Fit "Barbara" workout (each round is 20 pullups, 30 pushups, 40 situps and 50 squats)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment