Saturday, July 28, 2012

Body By Vi Smoothies


So a few weeks ago I purchased Visalus from one of my friends who is a new promoter for the Body by Vi Challenge.  Do I think it is a miracle product like it claims?  No, I just think it is a protein powder that has more vitamins then the usual powders and tastes great!  I figure it costs about the same as the protein powder I already use and I love smoothies so why not!

I have already posted a handful of recipes and here are some more of my favorites:

Morning Coffee Smoothie
- 2 scoops Visalus
- 1 pack of Starbucks Via
- 1T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3-4 ice cubes

Orange Julius Smoothie
- 2 scoops Visalus
- 1/2 orange
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3-4 ice cubes

The options are limitless!!

I have been having 1-2 a day to replace breakfast or lunch, an AM and PM snack and then dinner... we will see if it helps in bringing me to my weight loss goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment