Sunday, July 15, 2012

76 Days (Mindy)

So yesterday we went wine tasting with friends the entire afternoon so most of my calories were consumed with small red wine pours, cheese and crackers or whatever else each winery had out so I won't even try to figure out my calories for yesterday LOL... but the night did end with an amazing Tuna Ahi Burger and criss cut fries for an amazing new restaurant in town called Firestone.  But it was my cheat day afterall yesterday so all is good.

Today was much better although my body was absolutely exhausted from a day in the sun and drinking, it's amazing how drinking during the day can just completely wipe you out!!

Breakfast:
- Visalus Shake with spinach, pineapple, 1/2 orange, mango and unsweetened almond milk (yummmmmmy!)

Snack:
- 1 apple
- 1 oz goat ghouda cheese

Lunch:
- Visalus Shake with strawberries and unsweetened cocoa powder
- Starbucks Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher

Dinner:
Zucchini-Ribbon "Lasagna" Cooking in the oven as we speak so I'm hoping that it is yummy!!

Workout:
- Cardio 30 minute HIIT on the treadmill
- Shoulder workout

Calories In: Not sure didn't track - BAD Mindy I know it was just one of those days
Calories Out: I cannot find my Fit Bit so I do not know :(

No comments:

Post a Comment