Saturday, July 14, 2012

77 Days (Jennie)

Do you know that scene in the movie A Christmas Story, where Ralphie is anxiously awaiting his Secret Society decoder pin from the Little Orphan Annie radio show and he's sooooo excited when it finally arrives? That was me today when FedEx rang the doorbell. I set it up, did the fit test and then did my workout. And unlike poor Ralphie in the movie, I wasn't disappointed at all!

hooray for gadgets!
The maiden voyage routine for the FT60 was Asylum Strength, followed up with P90X Ab Ripper. I lost 4 minutes in the beginning of the workout before I realized that it was displaying my heart rate, but not recording. More buttons than my old HRM, so might take a bit to get used to!

Food for the day
Breakfast: french toast (homemade), no syrup. I really need to go grocery shopping, was kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel for what to cook this morning for the family
Lunch: post-workout protein shake, only sans the spinach since I'm out of that too
Afternoon snack: scrambled eggs with salsa and 1/2 an avocado
Dinner: We took the kiddos to visit with grandma and grandpa tonight, so we stopped at Taco Bell. I tried their new steak cantina bowl, kind of a cheap version of what I like at Chipotle/Freebirds. Definitely nowhere near as good, but it wasn't awful either. I would probably opt for the veggie next time as Taco Bell "steak" isn't very good, but aside from that, it works in a pinch.
Dessert: watermelon (thanks mom- and dad-in-law!)

Total calories in: 1940
Calories burned: 2300
Workouts: Asylum Strength, P90X Ab RipperX

Good workouts today- but spent a lot of time cleaning the house, so calorie burn otherwise wasn't too impressive. Tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment