Thursday, July 5, 2012

86 Days (Mindy)

So today on this faux Monday I forgot to wear my Fit Bit oopsies but I did track my food so that's ok...

I have perfected the perfect delicious morning egg dish that I just love:
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp sugar (this is the only sugar for all of breakfast so I don't feel too guilty about it)
Mixed up then cooked like an omelet, topped with either microwaved apple slices or today was raspberries... so yummy!!

Breakfast:
- The above egg recipe
- 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1 tsp brown sugar and 1T half and half

Snack:
- 1 cup pineapple
- 15 almonds

Lunch
- Spinach smoothie: spinach, peanut butter, 1/2 banana, chocolate protein powder, unsweetened almond milk, ice
- Seaweed salad

Snack:
- Granola Bar

Dinner:
- Spinach smoothie: spinach, vanilla protein powder, blueberries, unsweetened almond milk ( dinner was very late so I wanted something light)
- 1 cup watermelon

Workout: Cardio and chest

Total calories: 1449

No comments:

Post a Comment