Thursday, July 12, 2012

79 Days (Jennie)

The heart rate monitor gods smiled on me today. I was using my Google skills to research the difference between all the monitors and headed over to Amazon to check out the user reviews. Low and behold, my pretty Polar FT60 that I was drooling over was discounted over $100! So in just a few days, I should be the proud new owner of one- yay!

Food for the day
Breakfast: protein shake (vanilla protein powder, blueberries, unsweetened almond milk and spinach)
Morning snack: turkey bacon, coffee and a nectarine
Lunch: tomato soup with side salad (spring mix lettuce, jicama, carrots, bell pepper, tuna, ranch, corn, edamame and ranch- yes, repeated from yesterday because I really liked it!)
Afternoon snack: granola bar
Dinner: dutch baby with the kiddos (Thursday night "brinner" again!)
Dessert: A few tortilla chips and salsa. Sounds strange, but I think with having a dinner that was a bit on the sweet side, I was craving savory. I was very good with portion control on the chips though.

Total calories in: 1775
Calories burned: 2200
Today's workout: P90X Kenpo this morning and Ab RipperX tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment