Wednesday, July 11, 2012

80 Days (Mindy)

Good lord I'm so bad at this... it's not that I'm not eating well and exercising I'm just evidently too busy to take 5 minutes out of my day to log on this blog lol

So without further ado, here was my day:

Breakfast
- We were out of coffee so what better then a Visalus shake mixed with Starbucks VIA and almond milk DELICIOUS!!
- Plumquot and Nectarine from the farmers market on the side


Snack
- Banana
- 12 almonds

Lunch
- Visalus shake with a bunch of strawberries, peanut butter and almond milk, OMG is all I have to say about that one

Snack
- Cut up veggies including cucumber, carrots, bell pepper, and tomatoes
- 1 oz Trader Joes honey goat cheese ghouda

Dinner
- Chicken
- Yellow Squash

Workout: Awesome leg and ab workout at the gym


Calories In: 1306
Calories Out (so far at 9PM): 1950 (not exactly right I've burned more but I did not wear my heart rate monitor to the gym for an actual count)

No comments:

Post a Comment