Thursday, July 19, 2012

72 Days (Jennie)

Another crazy day. My body revolted against the 5am alarm this morning and I slept in. I think it was much-needed though! I realized that without a workout schedule, I struggle that much more to get up. It's not on purpose, more that I lay in bed thinking about what to do and happen to doze off until the alarm goes off again. So, time to get a schedule in place!

Not having much of a workout today, I tried to keep the food relatively light-ish.

Food for the day
Breakfast: Drew's protein shake
Morning snack: grapes
Lunch: salad with grilled chicken and ranch
Afternoon snack: granola bar and a little fruit. We had our monthly birthday/anniversary celebration at work and I'm happy to say I passed by the cookies and ice cream... and it looked GOOD too!
Dinner: scrambled eggs with spinach, salsa and a little cheese and 3 slices of turkey bacon

Calories in: 1750
Calories burned: 2200
Workout: Ab Ripper X tonight. Short and sweet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment