Thursday, July 5, 2012

86 Days (Jennie)

Back to work after my very mini-vacation. It's always nice to get back to the routine. Not that I don't love the time off, but being chained to my desk or meeting-hopping really helps me stick to my health routine. Our cafeteria at the office has a well-stocked salad bar too, which is great.

Rundown for today:

Breakfast
Protein shake (almond milk, spinach, frozen blueberries and vanilla protein powder)

AM Snack
Coffee, leftover fruit salad from last night (yum) and 4 pieces of turkey bacon

Lunch
Chicken and wild rice soup and salad (romaine, red bell pepper, mushrooms, edamame, ground turkey, carrots and ranch)

PM Snack
Granola bar

Dinner
Homemade ricotta pancakes (made with lime this time- I was out of lemon!) with strawberry compote (4 small)

I'm ending today fairly light. I did workout this morning (P90X Kenpo) but was feeling a little blah... I was probably a little dehydrated and felt it this morning. I know I didn't give it my full effort, but even a not-so-great workout is far better than no workout at all!

Calories in: 1660
Calories burned: 2200

No comments:

Post a Comment